Release Packer v3

share your Tools.
inc
Site Admin

Release Packer v3

Postby inc » 29 Jul 2016 02:39

For all the release groups out there, here comes the ultimate packing tool. I programmed this tiny and very efficient Tool for all of you, who are active in the Digital Release Scene, Groups or single motivated guys out there or simply, you.

While packing the rar files, Release Packer v3 open the cmd console and you can track the progress.
____________________________________________________________________________________

If you came into this thread through the buying option, please send me a Private Message in English or German and let me know which Ref Links and NFO Files you want me to add for you. After the paying process you will get immediatly your personal Release Packer Version.

click here to get in contact with me
____________________________________________________________________________________

Release Packer v3

Example:
Input-Field1: Final Fantasy X 10
Input-Field2: FFX10

will create: FFX10.part1.rar, FFX10.part2.rar, FFX10.part3.rar and so on

while depacking the RAR Files later, the original Folder will be recreated to the name from Input-Field1.
So, if you now depack FFX10.part1.rar, it creates the Folder Name: Final Fantasy X 10
Only registered members are able to see and download attachments from Aftermath. You must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.

WhiteWolf
Site Admin

Re: Release Packer v3

Postby WhiteWolf » 30 Jul 2016 16:25

:icon_l33t: Yeaah great work buddy you have shown me the early beta version a few weeks ago
You already impressed me back then :icon_respekt:
I love this release packer tool very its very handy the color concept the layout the multi language option roxor.
A excellent piece of code buddy.
Lets spread this tool al over the scene.
(¯`·._.·currently working on Windows [AM]WEBDEFF Editor DemoTool Project.·._.·´¯)

inc
Site Admin

Postby inc » 21 Mar 2017 02:32

a new version out.
READ 1rst POST

WhiteWolf
Site Admin

Postby WhiteWolf » 21 Mar 2017 03:10

inc wrote:a new version out.
READ 1rst POST

Great job as usual buddy works smooth as hell and very fast definatly a tool im going to use to pack my releases.
Also great job on making it multilangual :icon_l33t:
(¯`·._.·currently working on Windows [AM]WEBDEFF Editor DemoTool Project.·._.·´¯)

alveo

Return to “Tools”