[Farbrausch] V2 Synthesizer fx] Complete...

find sound files for your own production
WhiteWolf
Site Admin

[Farbrausch] V2 Synthesizer fx] Complete...

Postby WhiteWolf » 24 Dec 2016 02:37

Farbrausch V2 Complete
(incl. VSTi, Anvil Soundset, Screens, V2m Collector, Winamp)

NFO:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+Anvil Soundset - Farbrausch V2+
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello Music Friends & Sceners,

while the Oldie but Goldie "Scene" Synth Farbrausch V2 celebrates the 5.th Aniversary, I've decided to make a complete Soundset.
There are various Sounds for all kinds of Electronica Music. But it's dedicated to Trance Music, it's a strenght of this synth toy from KB.
Some possibilities & Sound examples are on the File "The Ultimate Farbrausch V2 - Anvil Sounddemo.v2m".
Extract the low-weight 15,6 kb, and Enyoy 31:03 Min. of Single Sounds (until 26:30) & Music Arrangements (until 31:03) in the Mix.
You have only to Play them in "Winampv2.91.incl.skins.&.v2m.import.7z". Or try the huge Sound Collection "Winamp.v2m_collector.7z".
And of course, listen to my Song "DJ Anvil - Braindead (V2M Version).v2m", if you want.
The most impressive thing is the small filesize (close to midi-files), but it's really synthetic music.
Not a cheap "Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth".

You can use all Sounds in your Productions (MP3 Songs/Demos/Intros etc.) for Free. I would glad to hear them anywhere.

Just want to thank God for his love & help, on creating this Patches :-) Was hard, but Fun work.
And if you doesn't like the Skin, than try my Apperience.

Hint:
To extract .7z you need 7-Zip or Win Rar.

Greetz & Beatz

DJ Anvil

ImageImageImageImageImage
Only registered members are able to see and download attachments from Aftermath. You must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
(¯`·._.·currently working on Windows [AM]WEBDEFF Editor DemoTool Project.·._.·´¯)

alveo

Return to “Sound Files”